Monday, September 12, 2011

beginnings

hello, world.

allow me to introduce myself.  my name is kelly.  i am 25.


i am married to this guy.  he is wonderful, and i love him a lot.  we met 4 years ago and got married 9 months later.  what more can i say?  love is the best.  he runs a coffee shop and one of my favorite things is hanging out with him there.




we don't have any people babies, only dog babies.  meet hayley (the red one) and shadow (the black one).  they have crazy personalities, think they're people, and keep me on my toes for sure.



i am a farmgirl!  read more about that here.  being a farmgirl is a condition of the heart, and i love the idea of a simple life.  i'm learning more and more about that and am enjoying the journey.


well, that covers the basics! i'll be back later.

1 comment:

LittleGreenThread said...

Glad to see that you are blogging again! Also, I miss hanging out with you girls. We need to get together soon.